Monday, May 4, 2009

No court ruling yet

Here's the news we got from our adoption agency this morning: "the court is behind and they didn’t meet at all on Friday." So, our contact in Rwanda will revisit the courts on Tuesday to see if they have a ruling for us. We wait another day.

Meanwhile, I am waiting eagerly for UPS to arrive today. My parents and sisters sent us a crib for Kieran, and it's scheduled to get here any time now. Things are coming together in our nursery! Also, I've washed Kieran's new clothes and they're all set out waiting to be packed. A week ago I felt so unprepared to travel, now I'm feeling ready.

Another family who is adopting from Rwanda got to meet their son for the first time on Saturday. You can read about their journey, and check out all the pictures, at
www.milestomyles.blogspot.com