Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh happy day!

Today has been a great day.  Everybody is feeling good- Hallelujah!  Thank you for your prayers for Mike; he's back to normal.  Please check his blog (Dysfunctional Dozen) as he's also posting now and then.  Sometimes we are using his posts for this blog also when we're thwarted by technology.  It's been hard to log in and sometimes impossible.  What is working best is to email my sister and have her post things for us.  Today I got a good enough connection to log in on my own but I'll leave the picture posting to her.

It's been a leisurely day as there were no appointments to attend.  We visited a local tourist attraction- a pavilion that was built in 637...we think.  We watched a short production with traditional Chinese drama and music.  Marisa liked the music and bee-bopped in my lap.  As usual, our group drew a lot of attention and people wanted to get their photo taken with us.  I've had several people comment on the color of my eyes.  While the general population finds us interesting, we're completely taken with our daughter.  She's busily babbling to her daddy as I post this.  We've been having such a good time together today.  She even initiated the game of peek-a-boo and would cover her head with a blanket and then pull it off while grinning and giggling at us.  It's amazing and wonderful to see her connecting with us.

Time to head for dinner.  Pictures should be posted soon.

Here are the promised pictures: