We've been making our lists and checking them twice! There are so many things to take care of before we leave for China. I'll fill you in on a few of them. This week, Kieran got a new twin sized bed! Tomorrow we'll set up the crib, formerly Kieran's, in Marisa's room. There are now two car seats in the back seat of our car. Our son got a big kick out of having his sister's seat travel around town with us. I've packed most of Marisa's suitcase. Plus, I've done a lot of wrapping of Christmas gifts. Also, we've both spent hours on the computer and phone getting tickets and items purchased for our trip. Yesterday we had an hour long conference call with our adoption agency about our itinerary. It's all very exciting and arriving very soon. We will be meeting Marisa on December 27th!
Sorry no photos this time... We'll try to update the blog again before we travel.