Monday, January 10, 2011

Settling in at home

Our awesome travel group.  This was our last day together.
We were so blessed to have each others' support & supplies ;)
while we were far from home and the familiar.

All the beauties in our travel group.  It was an honor to meet each of
them & watch them bond with their forever families.

"I'm finally off that awful airplane!"

Grandpa & Grandma with their three grand babies. :)

Sister & brother together at last.  

Yep, life is good!
Auntie Kendra & Marisa.  Both gorgeous!

Auntie Katie & cousin Haley came to visit too.
(Kate, we need to get some photos of you holding Marisa!)



We are so glad to be home!!!  I'm typing this single handed while I hold Marisa.  It's after midnight & we are WIDE awake!  Time for a bottle.  :)

P.S.  I want to say a huge thank you to my sister Katie for keeping our blog going while we were in China.  Love you, Kate!!