Kieran has been saying the funniest things lately. We went on a picnic recently and happened to see a man smoking. Kieran pointed and said, "Guy blowing
hot bubbles!" I have no idea where that idea came from! Another day, I asked Kieran if he needed some socks and he replied, "You fine without socks." Yesterday Kieran asked, "Daddy read to you?". Mike was busy right then and couldn't read to him. Kieran's response was, "Mommy read to you?" Mike told him I was busy too. In desperation, Kieran suggested, "Piglet (our cat) read to you?" I wonder what story Piglet would have chosen if she could read.
 |
| Just goofin' around at home in the backyard, without socks of course! |
Above: Kieran with his Daddy. We visited a train museum recently and had a picnic. At the gift shop, we purchased a small caboose (for Kieran's train set) that plays the Thomas the Train theme song. What was I thinking??
 |
| Piglet the Literate |
 |
| Mia & Kieran on the tire swing at the lake |