I love this picture!! (I got the idea from a magazine.)
Finally, a family photo that has all three of us in it!
Kieran and his daddy, my handsome boys!
Auntie Kendra and Kieran. Happy birthday Sis!
Kieran with Aunt Katie and Uncle Jonathan. You guys are awesome!
Uncle Dan & Aunt Jeano with Kieran. Thank you both for a lovely day! We hope to visit again soon."God sets the lonely in families..." (Psalm 68:5) This verse has been wonderfully displayed right in front of my eyes the past few months. It's so awesome to me that Kieran not only has a mommy and daddy who love him, but many extended family members that adore him too. But it's not just his life that has been changed through adoption, our lives are so much better because of him. Wherever he goes, he brings sunshine. Every day I thank the Lord for blessing us with Kieran.