It's been a little over a week since we've been home, but I wanted to share about our experience when we arrived at the airport May 29th. We had been traveling for thirty hours with little sleep. Kieran slept quite a bit, which was fabulous for all of us. But Mike and I were exhausted. As we came up the escalator at the airport, there was my dad taking our picture! My mom and sisters were waiting at the top and the moment when everybody saw us was so beautiful. It couldn't have been any more perfect. One of the hardest parts about being overseas is the separation from family and what is familiar. It was so good to be home with family and what an amazing sight to see all the love being showered on our dear son. Adoption in a miracle, and I'm so grateful to be a part of it. 

