![]() |
| Our daughter is three now! She keeps getting more beautiful as the years go by. |
![]() |
| The balloons were THE highlight of the day for all the kids. We could have skipped most of the other party activities and they would have been content with balloons. I love this age of simplicity! |
| Marisa got to open gifts throughout the day. What a cutie! |
![]() |
| We went to the mall to ride the carousel for the first time. I was anticipating a melt down from somebody. Ended up, I was dizzy for about 15 minutes. Everybody else was fine. :) |
![]() |
| Marisa wanted cupcakes for her birthday. We had low-fat chocolate ones and full of buttery goodness vanilla ones. Everyone seemed to like the chocolate ones best. |
| Pictured here: Mommy, big brother Kieran, Marisa & cousin Haley. The birthday girl got another penguin! (This one is a night light.) Marisa loves penguins! |
| Like I said, the kids LOVED the balloons. Each kiddo got to hold the number of balloons that matched their age. (Kieran had 5 balloons.) |
| Happy birthday, sweet girl! We are so blessed to have you in our family. (February 2013) |
| February 2011...one year old. (Just arrived home from China a month ago.) |
| February 2012...two years old. |
| February 2013...three years old. She's sweet, funny, quiet, creative, industrious, and a pure joy. |



