Meanwhile, the main document we are waiting on is from the US customs and immigration office. Once they approve our paperwork, they send it on to another office. That office sends it to a third office in China. Communication between all these organizations has to be finished properly in order for us to get travel approval. We've done everything on our end as quickly as possible. Now, we just wait and pray that they will have a similar sense of urgency to get our forms completed.
Boring news, but now you all know why I haven't been posting much lately. I'm too busy running around making copies and visiting UPS. We've been told we'll travel in about 14 weeks. That means we'll most likely be going to China in January. Honestly, I'm praying for December. I'll close with a verse that God has encouraged me with since 2005 concerning our China adoption: "But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!" Habakkuk 2:3 (TLB)
![]() |
| Marisa LiAnn, you are loved! |
