Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby shower in the works

Two of my dear friends, Susan & Brittany, are planning a baby shower for Mike & I. It will be on April 26th at 3 pm. If you would like to be invited, please email me, and we'll send you an evite. (Sorry, this is a ladies only event. Guys, you can all breathe a sigh of relief!) For those that are interested, we are registered at Target & Wal-mart.

Many people have asked me what items we need for Kieran. The answer is, almost everything- it's a bit overwhelming! As far as equipment goes, we have a high chair, an exersaucer, and a play pen. Rather than list everything, I've posted two pictures below of the other items we have for him. (I've never added a picture to a post before, so this seemed like a good time to learn how.) The multicolored blanket was handmade by our sweet friend Stacie.